The Glory Days
This blog is about friendship, about the little incidents that make us laugh , cry ,forgive ,get angry ,about incidents that remind us to enjoy life every moment.Incidents that are forgotten as we grow old .This blog will help us reminisce the memories and smile when we look back at our lives..Never cry coz its over , smile coz it happened.

Avenger Chowdapa! - Yaz

By Chowdapa

One day me and rd were returning from college riding on rd's chowda Avenger. I used to sit with either rd or guns to and back from college as I did not have a bike. Pulsar or Avenger, its my choice and that day I chose Avenger as guns was already home. I dont usually sit on avenger if I am not in a hurry and if I wanna reach home with a higher probability of being alive! Rd rides more harsh and fast. I think the main reason for this is that rd becomes more chowda when he sits on his Avengerrrrr [thats how he says it] .. rd becomes RD on Avenger! Anyways that day we were waiting in front of a traffic signal.. Rd was restless as he had no patience to sit on his avenger and not to race ahead. I was listening to one of my favorite tracks on my mobile. I had my headphones on and songs played in full volume to free myself from all the cacophony of horns and traffic. So what is going to happen next is only seen or heard by rd and not me... Suddenly, a white sumo came right behind us. It started sounding horn for us to move. We were infront of a red light and there was no place to move. Rd looked back and saw a thin and weak driver sitting inside the sumo. As rd was on his avenger he wanted to show off his chowdapa and here is a chance! Rd turned back and told him 'bak.. chutiye!' and then started his bike as it turned green. Well as rd was starting his bike I suddenly noticed around 15 gujjars inside a white sumo, taking out hockey sticks and other weapons and preparing to come outside. As a matter of fact they were looking at us! I removed my headphones and realised that they were swearing at us! I turned to rd and asked him what's happening. That's when rd looked back and he noticed that it was not just the thin driver, there were 14 other chowda gujjars! Rd shouted 'Oh Shitttt!' and we took off like a rocket, that was just when one gujjar's hockey stick was a millimeter away from me! They were racing behind us with their doors open and hockey sticks out! They were seriously mad people. They were following two innocent college students on a now not so chowda avenger. Luckily, rd spontaneously took a sharp left turn to kv and they had to go straight so they left us and went straight and we reached kv safely having our hearts in our mouth!

 

Post a Comment

4 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous June 9, 2008 at 12:25 PM
    ha ha .people in noida are a crazy lot!
  2. Anonymous June 10, 2008 at 2:24 PM
    hi.. nice post man!! now this is funny!
  3. Anonymous June 10, 2008 at 2:25 PM
    i agree!
  4. Unknown June 10, 2008 at 9:16 PM
    two innocent college students on a now not so chowda avenger....hmmm...now dats like my neighbours at kv. he he:-)

Something to say?