The Glory Days
This blog is about friendship, about the little incidents that make us laugh , cry ,forgive ,get angry ,about incidents that remind us to enjoy life every moment.Incidents that are forgotten as we grow old .This blog will help us reminisce the memories and smile when we look back at our lives..Never cry coz its over , smile coz it happened.

Memories of Amity Hostel

By Yaseen

Here, I show you all, the few memories I have stored with me of my nostalgic hostel life in Amity Hostel. I know that my 3 years of Hostel life cant be summed up in these pics but thats all I got since I lost my K750i :(















 

Post a Comment

8 comments so far.

  1. Unknown December 1, 2008 at 8:05 PM
    College days are one of the best memories, one can ever find !! I m very happy to see all these pics of yours, which shows your beautiful and evergreen college moments !! Very nice Armaan!! Khaash main bhi hoti aapke saath wahan !!
  2. ~guns~ December 2, 2008 at 11:12 AM
    nice pics dude!!! college days were d best yeah ! and one more thing i wana add .."hohohoho hahahahahahoho hoho hahahahahaha " sudhar jaa bete ARMAAAN ,sudhar jaa ..rofl.
  3. Chowdapa December 2, 2008 at 1:40 PM
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Chowdapa December 2, 2008 at 1:40 PM
    Rahul, Rahon.. tera naamein bathao? :) :) I was just trying to popularize our blog a bit more :)
  5. Chowdapa December 2, 2008 at 6:18 PM
    Hey I remember ur name now.. its.. ABHISHEK!!! rite?? :)
  6. ~guns~ December 3, 2008 at 12:25 PM
    lol, yeah , abhishek here !!! :) .i think it was mazhar who had called!! lol ..i think we shud rename da blog to armaanabhishekD**** ..lol..hope u remember da full form of RD .:)
  7. Yaseen December 3, 2008 at 9:21 PM
    lol.. after everything.. it will finally be RD always!!! lol.. n poor guy doesnt have anything to hit back at us.. :))
  8. Unknown December 12, 2008 at 3:25 PM
    abe viku ki pic dekh o yar
    vinayaks puckered lips

Something to say?