The Glory Days
This blog is about friendship, about the little incidents that make us laugh , cry ,forgive ,get angry ,about incidents that remind us to enjoy life every moment.Incidents that are forgotten as we grow old .This blog will help us reminisce the memories and smile when we look back at our lives..Never cry coz its over , smile coz it happened.

r u a believer?

By Chowdapa

this happened when i was in the 2nd year of college .i had just attended the fest , and it got over at around 1 at nite .
since it was quite late , all my friends had decided to stay nearby at sum friends place..and i just wanted to get sum rest,
and i knew that wudnt be possible when a bunch of guys are together ..so i decided to go home ..i was staying alone at a place
that was on the outskirts ..i sat on my bike , revved it up , told my friends i'd b fine and set out ..
i had to go through highways to get to my house.and as is common in india , the street lights were'nt working .
but it was a full moon night and i was enjoying the ride ..the surroundings bathed in moonlight , a cool breeze in my face , i was loving it ..there was just one bike ahead on the road ,
i could only see its rear red light in the distance ..all of a sudden , the bike ahead of me swerved to the left , then sumhow regained control and sped away..
i became cautious ..wat made the bike swerve like that ? is there a pothole there ? i reduced my speed , was alert ..then it became clearer..i could see a sumone standing in the middle of the road .
the bike's lights hadnt reached him/her yet , so i couldnt tell for sure..it was still a good distance away from me , but i could clearly see sumone standing , with the head cocked to one side and staring straight at me..
i slowed down to around 40k's , and changed the headlights to high beam and as soon as the light hit the "thing" , it jus vanished ..i passed through the same spot where seconds before
i had seen a person standing , n there was no one there now ..no on around .a chill ran down my spine , i increased my speed , i jus wanted to get home fast..i was forcing
my mind not to thnk about wat had happened just yet ..then again , without warning , a sadhu(hermit) , with a long beard and a stick to help him walk , appeared out of nowhere and was almost about to come in front of my bike..it seemed
that he actually wanted to come in front of my bike .i dont know where he came from , but watever,
i swerved , skidded , and sumhow i sped away , and dint look back ..finally i reached home , bathed , sat on the bed..now ,the windows in my bedroom were closed .
so were the ones in d drawing room , i had closed them before leaving the house in the morning , i remembered clearly ..and yet , as i sat on my bed , thinkin abt the events i had undergone ,
i could feel a cool breeze blowing , all around me ..it ruffled the pages of the book i was reading the previous nite , still kept on my bed , it shook the curtains ..i went n checked all the windows ..the fans were not on , it was winters..
i remember final destination , n thought death was comin for me ...i couldnt stay there any longer , with weird ppl appearin n disappearing, with eerie cold breeze inside a closed house , i couldnt stay there ...that nite , i went n stayed over with a friend ..
this happened and its true ..

guns

 

Post a Comment

0 comments so far.

Something to say?